2015 should mark the year of the relocation of the masses globally. Immigration has been a hot topic in American news for quite some time with a huge focus on Mexican-American relations, their contribution to society as well as our economy and their legal right to be here. Everyone wants a better way of life as they should, Some are even willing to relocate to meet those objectives. Leaving behind friends, family, language, and culture. Currently, there are three global immigration conflicts that are of a higher interest.
The European migrant crisis
- Involving people from Africa & The Middle East migrating to Europe
The Rohingya refugee crisis
- involving Rohingya people migrating from Myanmar and Bangladesh to other countries in Southeast Asia
The Venezuelan - Colombian Migrant Crisis
- involving Colombian migrants being deported by Venezuela
- The nation of origin of the current migrants and what were the root causes of their migration.
- What nations should be held accountable for the current crisis and what responsibility they should share to ensure the safety and stabilization of the Migrants?
- What risks to nations take when taking on mass immigrants regards to security, politics, and economics