The Blac or Bleu Book writing contest
Cardi B is an American rapper raised in the Bronx New York. she first attracted attention for discussing her career as a stripper on social media, then shortly afterwards became an internet celebrity through her instagram. Since then she she has release two mix-tapesa nd appeared as a regular cast member on the VH1 reality television series Love and Hip Hop. In late 2017, she signed with Atlantic Records and has earned two number 1 singles on the US Billboard hot 100 with Bodak Yellow and I Like it. She is considred to be the second-ever female rapper to top the chart with a solo output, following Lauryn Hill in 1998.
- Resarch Cardi B's cultural background. Be sure to include date, place and time of birth.
- Name 5 well known seasoned Artist she did collaborations with and explain how it help contribute to her career overall with regards to branding and financial rewards.
- How was Cardi B discovered, when was she signed and when was her first mixtape released and under what record label. Explain how a mixtape release can contribute to her career as well as her net worth. career.
- What was the name of her Debut Album and what did it amass in sales.
- Name three of her business most successful business ventures if any and what percentage of it makes up her 4 million net worth.
- How would you rate Cardi B overall as an Artist and public figure. Describe her branding technique and describe how it has contributed to successes as well as her shortcomings if any.
The Blac & Bleu Book scheduled to be released July fourth, 2018. In an attempt to provide a variety of input and perspective on our chosen subject matter, we would like to host our first quarterly writing contest. The contest will be open to the general public. If you have a natural talent for and enjoy writing, then this may be a great opportunity for you to express your point of views on a variety of subject matter. However, with regards to quarterly cash and prizes entry is only open to Subscribers & Service Providers of our production magazine. The closing date on the contest will be September eighteenth. See our entry rules and terms and conditions