The Blac & Bleu Book - is the official production magazine of Batal Productions and will be used as a promotional medium for all upcoming productions, clientele and current events. It will be a subscription based magazine consisting of Subscribers and Service Providers. We are currently looking for A & R Sales Reps to assist us in the selection process of quality Service Providers from a variety of industries to connect with Subscribers of our production magazine. Our goal for this year beginning September 4th is to add a total of 960 Service Providers minimum to our listing. We also have a Subscriber goal of 320. We would like to maintain a 3:1 ratio of Service Providers to Subscribers, so as to provide a variety of options for Subscribers. This position will be commission based for the first 90 days of the production probationary period. After 90 days of production and meeting the specified goal Prospective employees will have the option to opt out of commission status and stabilize their income at $12 per hour. Top performers will have the option to receive base pay plus full commission, along with possible relocation to our Las Vegas Metro Area Office, as well as future overseas locations. To be a successful candidate for this position you should possess the following. Will train when deemed necessary.
- Good customer service skills
- Working computer, laptop.
- Dedicated internet broad band internet connection.
- Meet their goal of 10 Service Provider listing per week
All A & R Reps, based on our commission standards in combination with meeting their required monthly goal of 40 listings can achieve an earning potential of $15,804.00, During their probationary period.
How to Apply
We are currently accepting application for our hiring process. Las Vegas local residents strongly encouraged to apply.
- Create an account on our business network
- Send a request for an editable pdf formatted application
- Upon application completion we will schedule a phone/video interview via our business network
- Second interview will be scheduled in person in a local Panera's. [Nevada locals only]
- Application process will have a close out date September 4th.
- New hire's should have an expected start date of September 15th.