Become a Quarterly Subscriber
China has officially decided to ban Crypto currency for its citizen. The reasoning behind this decision revolves around its volatility. Even though there has been a ban on crypto currency since two thousand nineteen, trading till continued through online exchanges. China is considered to be the world’ largest crypto currency market due its low overhead cost with regards to mining. Why would China make such a move? Do you agree with their decision? Why or why not.
Welcome to The Blac & Bleu Book writing contest. Our writing contest is considered to be one of our major events where seasoned and aspiring writers can submit their work for review, feature in the quarterly issue of our production magazine, and announced on our independent internet social media marketing radio station BatalP ii social media marketing radio.
The governing authority
Who exactly i China - The first thing we should take into consideration is who exactly is China
- Political theory?
- Who made this decision?
- Who will it affect with regard to businesses, consumers and investors?
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE GOALS OF THE CHINESE PEOPLE
China has stated their goals clearly since two thousand nineteen and slowly transitioned to a more hardline approach by officialy making crypto currency illlegal.
- What are some of the other reasons it may be of special interest to the Chinese people to take such a hardline approach towards crypto currency, taking into consideration they influence seventy five percent of the market due to the low overhead cost of mining crypto.
- What are some of the drawbacks associated with China's decision if any
Is it all about timing?
When exactly did the Chinese people make this decision.
- When you take a look at the global challenges we face today would you consider it to be coincidental
A Strategic Advantage
Where i China located.
- Does China's current location give them a strategic advantage to make such a decision
Illegal by prosecution
Why would China Choose to prosecute it's own people
- Take into consideration their governing political theory
- Are they expecting reitance from within
- Will it decreae crime and meet thier outspoken objective
How can China, as a nation implement this globally.
- How can they initiate a global implemntation of what they believe to a threat
Join our business network
n this example @USVETSLV exits the Veteran out of their program @usvetsnational while under partime employment, causing an eviction, which stays on my clients record for 7 years @HouseVetAffairs @DAVHQ @DeptVetAffairs @SVACGOP— L.ord C.eo M.uk (@BATAL_P) September 24, 2021
@VetAffairsOIG @nytimes @WendyRogersAZ... pic.twitter.com/OqykKeeEKo