By Kuhlmann /MSC - https://securityconference.org/en/medialibrary/asset/bill-gates-1523-18-02-2017/, CC BY 3.0 de,
Bill Gates is the Microsoft co-founder and co-chair to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. According to their official website, a major goal of the foundation is to, In developing countries, focus on improving people’s health and wellbeing. Helping individuals lift themselves out of hunger and extreme poverty. Other areas of focus include combatting infectious disease and inspiring individuals to take action and change the world.
- With regards to country, who is respnsible for the most green house emissions.
- Who were the top carbo emitters in 2014
- Who ranked fourth as the top carbo emitters in 2014
- Who ranked second as the top carbo emitters in 2014
Global greenhouse gas emissions can also be broken down by the economic activities that lead to their production.
- How much does electricity and heat production contribute to global warming
- How much does industry contribute to global warming
- What about Agriculture, forestry and land usage
- How about Transporttion
Cluster your ideas
Based on your research, do you believe that the world should lean towards synthetic meat? also based on it's contribution to global warming is it even a relevant factor? What is your stance on global warming. What should be the main area of focus.