The Beautiful Island Of La Palma
Whom was the Island of La Palma named after.
- Who are it's citizens
- Describe to our audience briefly the ancestral heritage, lineage and descendants.
What are some of the complications associated with such an event, taking the following factors into consideration.
- Loss of land and infrastructure
- Sulphur dioxide (SO2) emissions
- Citizen displacement
- Temporary loss of business services
Evacuation and Safety Measures
When did the actual eruption occur.
- When was it reported locally
- When did the local community actually evacuated?
- Would you consider this to be a great response time?
Why do you think this eruption happen at the time it did
- Can you trace any superstitious ideals based on the island's history?
- Can this be associated with drilling and fracking?
- What other environmental factors should we take into consideration.
Where is the Island of La Palma located
Take into consideration this is a very small Island, and where the local community settled.
- Would you consider the disaster location a poor choice to settled the local community along with small businesses?
- Is there a plan to temporarily house residence so as to avoid a homeless crisis?