According to TMZ -
Andrew Wiggins is making it clear -- he did NOT want to take the COVID vaccine ... telling media members Monday he felt like the NBA and the government "forced" him into getting the shots.
"The only options were to get vaccinated or not play in the NBA," Wiggins said. "It was a tough decision. Hopefully, it works out in the long run and in 10 years I'm still healthy."
The Golden State Warriors forward had fought tooth and nail to avoid getting the jab ... even at one point applying for a religious exemption with the NBA.
- Who is Wiggin and what team did he play for in 2019?
- Who does he play for currently
- List some of his career highlights starting with hi rookie of the year and ending with his FIBA Americas U18 Championship
How will his statements and belief affect both his willingness to perform along with peer pressure if it even exist
Taking a look at the interview he seems a little bashful yet very clear on his message. In other words, he wasn't quite comfortable.
- What are some of his concerns from a logical prospective. Taking into consideration he is hopeful thta he will till be alive, well, healthy and still advancing his career.
- He didn't elaborate much, but from a religious prospective, what could be some of his concerns?
- What type of media backclash should he anticipate for his negative feelings towards vaccinations. Should he receive any? Why? Why not