Will it hold in the Senate
- Whom should we anticipate having a strong opposition towards this bill? What political party?
- Taking the working class into strong consideration, who in your opinion, would benefit the most from such a legislature
- With regard to taxpayers dollars, funding this bill would cost our nation 3.5 trillion dollar. Who is expected to fund this and why? is it fair
Let's reconcile our indifferences
What's in the Build Back Better Act
- How much would it cost to fund the two years of free community college?
- How do they plan on funding such a bill
- What affect will this bill have on big corporation and job growth in the future if any.
When will it reach the Senate floor
- Under normal circumstances, when both parties has reached a compromise, when would the bill be passed
- When, according to the video presentation, is the deadline for the bill?
- If and when a compromie i reached and signed into law? when will it start taking effect?
Schumer Says Infrastructure Bill And Reconciliation Must Get 'Done By The End Of October'
Follow me on twitter
The @DeptVetAffairs and @USEEOC allow organisations like @USVETSLV @usvetsnational @usvetsprescott and the rest of their #gangclicks to exploit our federal reserve system by continuing to affiliate with their programam nd ignoring #veteran complaints leading to #veteransuicides pic.twitter.com/y40aK3wnT5— L.ord C.eo M.uk (@BATAL_P) October 7, 2021